Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fringe February

February has been mind blowing. The things I've seen and experienced thanks to my camera and the passion to capture each moment.




Studying portraiture from a book was much more worthwhile than other means... 

YOUR OWN HANDS - A daily challenge completed on flickr.
The Table - Perth Fringe Festival and published on THE AUSTRALIAN 9th February 2012

Faulty Towers Dining Experience.
Axe Girl @ The Bird
Perth International Arts Festival - Carnival of Souls



Even got some Studio time thanks to - Image Style Studio and the Camera Club Australia.




 So many photos and not enough space or time to upload! This year has only just begun and I can't wait to see what else will happen next :)

Thanks so much for tuning in, supporting me or even just glancing over my photos longer than the time it takes to appreciate it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment