Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tonight Alive

On the 18th October 2011, I drove straight from work to YMCA HQ Leederville to see 10PAST6, Monuments, Rufio and Tonight Alive. It was the first time I decided to bring my DSLR to a concert, and I don't regret it for a moment. Remembering the moments through a snapshot is just as amazing as recording a whole concert. Unfortunately I only had the option of standing on one side, covered by some bystanders seeing as I hadn't considered myself a professional. But after taking these shots tonight, without editing, and also having Jenna McDougall (Singer of Tonight Alive) tell me that my photos looked great.

Reason To Sing
Whakaio

Hold On Tight
Big Beats & Bass
Jenna McDougall
Let It Land
What Are You So Scared Of?
To Die For..
Starlight
Judgement, is what we've learned to see.

Best feedback about band photography is when their singer says this. Thank you Jenna.

 Watch this space. For now, what a way to start off my dream to being a Live Music Photographer.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment