Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cordon Rouge

Getting a new car was easily the best thing that I had done in my working life. After more than a year of saving, spending it on something that I've always dreamed about was another thing I could check off my list, and say I'm so happy I'm alive. It was just as fun taking pictures of it, I can't express how incredibly happy I am to be driving this beautiful sexy beast around in Perth.

Loving the champagne colour, it just gives off a darker, metallic edge to it than the washed out cream coloured cars. Had about 50km on the odometer when I took this photo. Brand New! <3

All about angles when it comes to this beast, it naturally is the biggest Sedan, this 2.4 Cylinder baby with 70L capacity accelerates in his sleep!

Loving the exposure on this photo, in contrast with the blue sky. There's just so much reflection and curves on this bad boy, it was one of the reasons why I chose Bold Beige instead of Black. My Cordon Rouge has so much class :)
My money well spent, the biggest dream achieved in 2011, July 13.

1 comment:

  1. Yep that is one smexy beast!!love your work there sis! I'm glad you bought it☆

    ReplyDelete